For a Limited Time Only all of my monthly Banknote Value Estimators are available for ONLY $5!
This site has now been running for 1 year and your purchase will help support server running costs, updates and further projects, as part of this offer you will get the following:
- Banknote Values Estimator – September 2020
- Banknote Values Estimator – October 2020
- Banknote Values Estimator – November 2020
- Banknote Values Estimator – December 2020
- Banknote Values Estimator – January 2021
- Banknote Values Estimator – February 2021
- Banknote Values Estimator – March 2021
- Banknote Values Estimator – April 2021
- Banknote Values Estimator – May 2021
- Banknote Values Estimator – June 2021
AND bonus files:
- Banknote Value Estimator – 2021 – JAN to JUN (6 Monthly Estimator)
- Banknote Sales Records – 2021 – JAN to JUN (6 Monthly Data Set)
These tools are a great guide to monitor values over-time and include a collection of over 20,000 sales records for Australian banknote sales over the last 10 months.
— File Specifics —
These files have been formatted with Google Sheets so they can be accessible on all platforms, Simply Download the files once purchased and open with the Google Sheets app, or upload to your google sheets account on desktop computers.
Please be aware these files are UNLOCKED and EDITABLE, you are free to make changes to the files which means the data can also be deleted, Please save a backup if you intend to make changes so you can always return to the original file.
— Downloading Files —
Once purchased you will have access to a download link via e-mail, If you create an account before purchase your download link will be available for future downloads in your account tab (recommended but optional)